The pmsupermarket.com, under the present terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations, offers you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited access right, use of its website.
The use of the pmsupermarket.com website subjects to the following restrictions:
1. Strictly prohibited the use of the website or registration to individuals under eighteen (18) years old.
2. Members may be either an individual or company with permanent residence in Cyprus.
3. You must respect the entire website content and all issues concerning copyright and other proprietary rights.
4. Strictly prohibited, in any way, the modification of the website and its components, reproduction, distribution, public presentation, or the use of some or all contents of the website for commercial or public purpose.
5. The website’s designing, text, graphics, programs, trademarks, logos, images, photographs, designs as well as its settings are intellectual property of P&M SUPERMARKET LTD, and all rights are reserved and protected by the related provisions of Cyprus law, European law and the international conventions.
6. The pmsupermarket.com may, at any time modify or even discontinue any function of the website including availability, photography, presentation and description of any product or service. There is a possibility, for accessing the pmsupermarket.com website, may not be possible for maintenance purposes, reasons for adding new features or services, or for other various reasons. The pmsupermarket.com always tries to restore its operation as soon as possible.
7. The pmsupermarket.com has no liability under any circumstances for any inaccuracies, defects, errors, typos or not omissions as well as for operation - availability of the website for any reason.
8. Pmsupermarket.com has no responsibility under any circumstances for consequential, indirect, direct, special compensation, expenses or financial penalties, including loss of profits, disruption of business, loss of information or data, loss of customers, loss or damage to property and any third party claims arising directly or indirectly by the use, copying or any presentation of the website’s content ,regardless if pmsupermarket.com was aware or ought to have known or even if it had been informed about this possibility.
9. The website of pmsupermarket.com as to its content as well as to the products displayed in the website, in no case constitutes an offer to purchase.
10. The pmsupermarket.com accepts no liability whatsoever for any third party website or its content, which is accessible through the website.
11. Part of the pmsupermarket.com website may contain advertisements or sponsorships. The advertisers and sponsors are responsible to ensure that the material submitted, in order to be included on the website, is compliant with the relevant laws and regulations. Pmsupermarket.com is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracy regarding the advertising material or sponsorship.
12. The pmsupermarket.com reserves the right to withdraw at any stage of the purchase even in the event that your order has been accepted.
13. The delivery, on behalf of our online store or our company, to received orders, in no circumstances constitutes acceptance of this order, which in any event depends on the availability of stocks of the pmsupermarket.com. The pmsupermarket.com in no means guarantees product availability. There is a possibility the accepted order be implemented partially. The pmsupermarket.com assumes no responsibility for any damages that may arise from non-acceptance and non-execution of all or part of any order. In any case, the partial or total acceptance of your order is made only by its respective partial or total implementation and be charged accordingly.
14. Members agree that they will make use of the items provided via the pmsupermarket.com and will not trade these items unless to a prior written agreement.
15. The pmsupermarket.com has adopted specific procedures designed to offer competitive prices. Prices however are changeable, either upwards or downwards, reflecting substantially corresponding changes to the cost of goods due to seasonality or other factors. This applies to all goods sold either by natural or electronic stores. Is emphasized that pmsupermarket.com is not responsible for any errors in the listed prices of the website.
16. Prices listed in the website include the corresponding VAT.
17. All pmsupermarket.com offers are valid for a limited period of time, which is determined in advance, and up to when stocks are exhausted.
18. The minimum total value per order at pmsupermarket.com is Five (05.00) euros. The total order value is calculated after subtracting any discounts and offers in order to be completed the order submission process.
19. In pmsupermarket.com transportation costs and shipping is free for orders above twenty (20.00) euros. For all the orders under total of twenty (20.00) euros –the delivery costs five euros (05.00) euros.
20. At the time being we only serve in Amochostos area.
21. The delivery of all orders from pmsupermarket.com is within two hours of the order being submitted by the customer.Regarding the status of your order there is a possibility that you will be kept informed via email.
22. The order is shipped at the address designated by the customer to pmsupermarket.com during the electronic submission of their order, and will be executed by means of the pmsupermarket.com choosing.
23. All the orders will be comfirmed by the phone you enter in the registration form.
24. The order has to be received by the recipient referred in the order, or a person who acts on behalf of the recipient, to the designated delivery address. There is a possibility the partner of pmsupermarket.com to request for a photo ID or passport. The details of the recipient are recorded on the delivery document and signed by him, which is then returned to pmsupermarket.com.
25. The pmsupermarket.com provides the ability of order payments via the modern Cash On Delivery method.
26. Cancelled orders are only accepted electronically at email@example.com and no later than 09:00 am of the day of the delivery.
27. Refund relating to goods or services purchased, as part of a promotion, marketing program / action or discount period, will be based on the offer price, promotion or discount period.
28. The pmsupermarket.com has no obligation to any customer for any financial loss that may have resulted from a refusal or failure to execute, delay in execution, cancellation, withdraw / cancel on any order or any inability or failure of any client to use of the electronic store, offers, discounts, and promotions such, for any reason whatsoever.
29. The use of the pmsupermarket.com website and all transactions associated with it, any contractual and non obligations arising from any transaction made on this website are governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any term at the time being held to be invalid by any competent court do not affect the validity of the remaining terms which remain in effect.
30. For the resolution of disputes arising from the use of this website pmsupermarket.com, responsible are the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
31. In case of violation the present terms pmsupermarket.com reserves the right to take all necessary measures to protect its rights. The failure to exercise any right shall not renounce of it.
32. The pmsupermarket.com has the right to amend the terms and conditions of use of the website at any time. The amendments shall enter into effect immediately on disclosure, which may be accomplished by any suitable means. Any use of the website after such modification shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you on such amendments.